Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pile o' items to be sold


Pile o' items to be sold
Originally uploaded by Slave2TehTink
These are the items I'm sending off with the Mom for sale at some big craft/garage sale thing she and the Auntie are doing. I may try to go along so I can tell people about the wonderfulness of them myself, except the dogs would be problematic since I doubt my Dad wants to watch them for three days.

Individual pics & descriptions below!

Purple Scarf
Garter stitch scarf in acrylic and mohair.

Green Glitter Scarf
Glittery Green scarf, 3 rows garter stitch, one row long stitches. Acrylic.

Short Wool Scarf
Wool short/accessory scarf from some skein I had lying around. Stockinette stitch.


All items of course have been washed between being put on the model and being bagged up to sell.

No comments: